We Look Ahead: Potential Policies of the Trump Administration
3 - 4:15 pm
Watch our panel discussion: Baker Center.Trump.Panel.
Join us on Wed., Nov. 30, 3-4:15 pm in the Toyota Auditorium for a panel presentation on the potential policies of a Trump administration. Our policy wonks will look into their magic ball and share their outlooks on:
- Economy – Dr. Matt Murray, Baker Center director & economist
- Global Security – Dr. Krista Wiegand, Baker Faculty Fellow & political scientist
- Energy & Environment – Dr. Charles Sims, Baker Faculty Fellow & economist
- Transportation – Dr. David Greene, Baker Fellow, ORNL (retired)
- Supreme Court – Dr. Richard Pacelle, Department Head, UT Political Science
The event is free and open to the public. Join us!