Energy Data Collection and Performance Calculation Project

Permalink to Energy Data Collection and Performance Calculation Project

A final report for the Tennessee Dept. of Environment and Conservation titled, Energy Data Collection and Performance Calculations, is now available.  The report provides a list of potential energy efficiency measures that may assist the State in reducing its energy consumption and costs, based on energy use and cost data for TN state-owned buildings in 2012. The report was produced by a Baker Center team of:  Dr. Jean Peretz, Dr. Catherine Wilt, Rebecca Davis and Dr. Matthew Murray.  It should be noted that the figures are conservative since data was obtained for only 68% of state buildings leaving 32% out of the calculations.  Therefore energy costs of $110,433, 432 represent only those buildings for which data was reported. However, this project represents a good first-step for energy efficiency planning in Tennessee.  You can see the entire report here Report.Peretz.2014


Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.